[Oisf-users] bond vs individual interface.

Charles Devoe Charles.Devoe at cisecurity.org
Fri Feb 9 15:33:07 UTC 2018

Good day all,

When we use taps the data comes in on 2 separate interfaces (i.e. em1 and em2).  I am curious about the  pros and cons of using a bonded interface vs setting up suricata to use the individual interfaces.

Specifically, I can set up af-packet to use em1, em2  or I can set it up to use bond0.
This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . . . .