[Oisf-users] File-store Version 2

Jason Ish lists at ish.cx
Tue Feb 27 16:25:47 UTC 2018

Hello Jeremy,

On 2018-02-27 09:39 AM, Jeremy A. Grove wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I am using Suricata 4.0..3 and I am trying to convert file-store to
> version but it does not seem to be recognizing the change. Secondly, I
> am attempting to begin using the waldo file feature and it isnt being
> used. I have pasted that section below for reference.

Version 2 of the file-store will be available in 4.1, and is also
currently available in git-master, but not in 4.0.x.

If you are seeing the documentation for it, it is because
suricata.readthedocs.io shows the documentation for git-master unless
you pick a specific version. Sorry for the confusion.

Jason