[Oisf-users] Questions about suricata.yaml

Chris Boley ilgtech75 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:57:13 UTC 2018

I’m not 100% sure if suricata does auto load balancer functionality on
cores by default now? Maybe it does. I’m no SME on Suri.

In nfqueue mode, can you not set —queue-balance 0:3 in iptables and run
Suricata like;  suricata -c /etc/suricata.yaml -S
/etc/suricata/sample.rules -q 0 -q 1 -q 2 -q 3 -vv ?

I was under the impression that nfqueue mode load balancing was achieved in
this way? My thoughts on this are probably outdated. Could we help his
performance by offering that as a method?