[Oisf-users] suricata-update some small nits

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 28 23:18:36 UTC 2018

Hi

I have suricata-update working now but I find I need to have the —*-conf flags to get the conf files loaded even when they are in the default location.

I tried putting an invalid file name for the disable-conf in the yaml but it did not generate an error.

No big deal I can live with the command line for the moment :)

also in the update.yaml I had

I was looking at the code and trying to figure out where the routines that parse the conf files are — config.py handles the yaml but I cant find anything else.

Russsell