[Oisf-users] Suricata in the cloud

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 07:40:06 UTC 2018

I feel like called by name so no choice ;-)

Slides from the talk are here:

https://github.com/michalpurzynski/michalpurzynski.github.io/blob/master/suricon2017/SuriCon%202017%20-%20final.pdf

The reference repository with ansible that creates cloudformation that
creates a VPC with little meerkats inside and then again another ansible is
used to deploy said meerkats is here

https://github.com/mozilla/vaporized_meerkat

I feel like I should come up with a documentation or something, since this
uses credstash.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Charles Devoe <Charles.Devoe at cisecurity.org