[Oisf-users] netflow outputs (vars values)

Charles Devoe Charles.Devoe at cisecurity.org
Tue Nov 27 13:39:08 UTC 2018

I am looking to use Suricata to get netflows.  This section will allow me to do that.

        # bi-directional flows
        #- flow
        # uni-directional flows
        #- netflow
        # Vars log flowbits and other packet and flow vars
        #- vars

My question is what are the values I can use for the vars to get the flowbits and other packet flow vars????  I can't seem to find this anywhere.
This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . . . .