[Oisf-users] Looking for suricata-update modify.conf Examples and Tutorials

John Peters psibur at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:14:23 UTC 2019

I've been using suricata-update to pull as well as enable/disable rules,
but now I have a few use cases where I need to tweak & modify a couple
rules.  I'd like to learn to use the modify.conf file to help keep things
better organized.

I see the example in the comments, which is good, but in my case I need to
add/remove/modify a couple fields in some custom rules and not sure exactly
where to begin.  Pointing in a direction to either some tutorials or
examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.