[Oisf-users] Implementing Suricata IDS/IPS/NSM in AWS

Jeff Dyke jeff.dyke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:23:09 UTC 2019

Perhaps you can expand on the problem.  I have Suricata running in IPS mode
on a bunch of EC2 instances.  While i use a configuration management
system(saltstack) to install and configure, the install is no different
than bare metal  (though i have never set it up on bare metal).  I followed
what was out there for Ubuntu installations (you can add the repo) and
configured it for my environment, not taking into account too much that i
was running on EC2.

Jeff