[Oisf-users] If only

Leonard Jacobs ljacobs at netsecuris.com
Sun Jan 13 16:30:38 UTC 2019

I always prefer a management NIC separate from the monitoring NICs.

At the prices for NUCs, I would prefer purchasing a small desktop model network appliance from let's say Lanner.

Leonard Jacobs, MS, MBA, CISSP, CSSA

President/CEO
Netsecuris Inc.
Office 952-641-1421
http://www.netsecuris.com

Netsecuris is proud to  be 79th in 2017 MSSP Alert's Top 100 MSSPs and The  Channel Company's 2018 list of Top 100 Cyber Security Services  Providers.