[Oisf-users] Question

Leonard Jacobs ljacobs at netsecuris.com
Mon Jan 14 20:31:39 UTC 2019

We are seeing access to one website not functioning but it appears that access to all other websites are working ok.  Suricata is configured in af-packet mode.  The network ports are configured in hardware to fail over when appliance is powered off.  Then the website works ok when the appliance is powered off.  I am not sure why the one website does not connect when Suricata is turned on.

All network ports are rated for 1 GB.

Any ideas what might be causing this issue to one website?

Thanks.

Leonard Jacobs, MS, MBA, CISSP, CSSA

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify Netsecuris management at mgmt at netsecuris.com. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Netsecuris Inc. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet