[Oisf-users] ET TROJAN DNS Reply Sinkhole - Anubis - 195.22.26.192/26

Travis Green travis at travisgreen.net
Tue Jan 15 16:20:34 UTC 2019

Jordon, I can't think of any way to filter alerts generated by a DNS server
based on which client is querying it. According to Joao G, this particular
IP range is used for active investigations and often legitimate domains get
sinkholed to this range (ref:
https://lists.emergingthreats.net/pipermail/emerging-sigs/2017-July/028241.html),
you may want to disable this signature.

-T