[Oisf-users] Suricata 4.0.4 Centos7 Myricom SNFv3

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 07:47:07 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:31 AM LUIS MANUEL SILVA CASTILLO
<luismsilvacastillo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>

> I'm working on deploying Suricata 4.0.4 on Centos7 with Myricom cards SNFv3. I was after some guidance on tuning HW (HP DL-380P) and OS to achieve high performance. And also, some testing methods for monitoring packet loss and throughput. I have installed ET community ruleset.

I would suggest going to Suricata 4.1.4 (latest stable).
I personally am not very well versed in Myricom as i dont have  test
set up but with respect to advanced deep dive tuning  you could
reference  -
https://github.com/pevma/SEPTun-Mark-II
https://github.com/pevma/SEPTun-Mark-II

An update on our readthedocs is in progress as well...

> Your help is very much appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Manuel

> Conference: https://suricon.net