[Oisf-users] Suricata IPS AF_packet mode

Albert Whale Albert.Whale at IT-Security-inc.com
Mon Jun 17 18:05:11 UTC 2019

In this mode, IPS w/AF_packet, will I be using the INPUT/OUTPUT chains,
or continue to use the FORWARD chain for the IPS?

The document -
https://suricata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/setting-up-ipsinline-for-linux.html

references the NFQUEUE Mode, and also utilizes only the FORWARD chain.

Thank you.