[Oisf-users] LUA Byte Extract

Clark Kent ctyk3322 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:36:28 UTC 2019

It is good to hear that others would find this feature useful. So I am
trying to use extract byte that would represent the size of the payload and
then using LUA to calculate the size of the payload. If both value match
then that would generate an alert.

I was planning to submit a feature request if it didn't exist.