[Oisf-users] 4.1.x series packages for bionic ?

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 6 02:54:09 UTC 2019

The only packages I can find for bionic are 5.0.0 but I am still dependent on unified2 and barnyard:(. (don’t ask) and barnyard barfs on the unified2 files from 5.0.0.   When I do an apt search for suricata the only recent version I can find is 5.0.0.  I have looked at the Packages.gz file in the suricata-stable repository and it list 5.0.0 and nothing else.

I am puzzled as Peter’s email in September says there is a bionic version of 4.1.5 and I was running 4.1.4 on the box before I “upgraded”.

Russell