[Oisf-users] Suricata 5.0.0 randomly stops running

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 00:14:02 UTC 2019

Does "stops running" mean it crashes? If so, can you get the core file?
Might not be related, but do you have SMB traffic in your network? I just
stumbled upon this bug (it might be something else for you of course)
https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/issues/3342?issue_count=191&issue_position=1&next_issue_id=3341