[Oisf-users] How to alert for a single TCP packet?

David Wharton oisf at davidwharton.us
Mon Nov 25 17:26:29 UTC 2019

http_uri is a stream keyword; without the three-way-handshake, the
buffer won't be populated and inspected (unless stream.midstream is set
to true).

Also, I don't see the string "../" in the pcaps so the attached rules
will never match.  Realize too that the http_uri buffer is normalized so
if you try to match "../" in that buffer (you aren't in the provided
rules), it will likely be normalized out and not match.

-David