[Oisf-users] Suricata seperate Rx/Tx connection

mohammad kashif kashif.alig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:49:54 UTC 2019

Hi Cooper

Sorry for not asking the question correctly. As I understand, Suricata
needs both direction of flow in single instance to be able to analyse
traffic. In our case, we are using two interfaces say eth1 and eth2 for
traffic capture, so can I tell suricata to use both interface together and
how ?

Thanks and regards

Kashif