[Oisf-users] Suricata seperate Rx/Tx connection

Nelson, Cooper cnelson at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 30 20:40:38 UTC 2019

This is what we are doing using a port channel on the Arista.   Rx and Tx traffic from the same host will be directed to the same RX interface of a single NIC on our sensor.

Basically all you have to do is tell suricata which runmode you are using, like –af-packet and then configure both interfaces in the suricata.yaml.

Check out this guide from the great pevma