[Oisf-users] Latest stable/oldstable on Debian Buster

mohammad kashif kashif.alig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:42:27 UTC 2020

Hi Sascha

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. It will be really helpful for lots of
people. I understand that acceptance of dependencies is not in your hand so
I can not ask for time frame :) I will be looking forward for suricata 5 in
Debian Backports.

In the meantime, I will try to build 4.1.7 on Buster. Any tip will be very
helpful from anyone.

Regards

Kashif