[Oisf-users] Suricata debian packaging

Nathan D'Elboux nathan.delboux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:37:31 UTC 2020

Hi all.

I currently obtain Suricata src packages from within Ubuntu so I can enable
a number of configure options so it will use pf_ring with the FPGA card and
driver's I have installed.

Is there a workflow or tooling someone can point me towards for
streamlining this process? Am I best to just script up the steps I do
manually to automate the process or use something like gitlab or Jenkins to
run some tests and build the .deb for me to use on a number of sensors I
have.

I have been happily running 4.x for a while so haven't needed from compile
but now I'm looking into 5.x and some other options to enable I figure it's
a good chance to automate it as much as possible.

Thanks
Nathan