[Oisf-users] Installation on Centos 7

Athanasios Viennas athanasios.viennas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:40:55 UTC 2020

Hello to all !  As I am getting to know Suricata as a platform and
whereabouts of various parts on the initial setup and day to day tasks, I
am seeking detailed installation instructions for Centos 7 ideally via the
yum package manager. In the same way since I had an unsuccessful
installation I am also seeking for removal instructions not only in the
case of changing mind, but also for having another try with a fresh
installation and possible corrections. Can anybody help on locating this
material or at least comment on the trickiest parts while following the
package manager installation?

greetings!
Athanasios Viennas