[Oisf-users] [EXT] Installation on Centos 7

Cloherty, Sean E scloherty at mitre.org
Mon Feb 24 14:41:34 UTC 2020

Hello Athanasios –

I’ve meant to submit for the official documentation, but I don’t understand RST formatting.  Anyway I’ve attached what I’ve written up for a full installation using Hyperscan for CentOS 7.   I’ve also attached the same for CentOS 8 which I recommend because the newer kernel supports using RSS queues so that you can use AF_PACKET with cluster_qm.

These are a work in progress so please let me know if there are mistakes or omissions or if you have other questions.

Sean Cloherty