[Oisf-users] Fwd: Fwd: Unblock whatsapp

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 05:07:33 UTC 2020

Well, that is not really a dump of the Suricata configuration, but rather a
pfsense version of it (but that's OK it kind of makes sense).

I see you have eve-log enabled. The best thing you can do is to observe
what kind of alerts are generated while you're trying to access whatsapp
and send them here.