[Oisf-users] Fwd: Unblock whatsapp

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 16:48:40 UTC 2020

Are you saying you can use WhatsApp and other pages?

My theory says those rules starting with Suricata, were blocking SSL. They are supposed to identify weirdness, anomalies in protocols, that might signify there’s an attack not detected by any other rule.

This assumption is sometimes broken by less than perfect protocol implementation in various software.

I’d say, be careful when using those.