[Oisf-users] Suricata seperate Rx/Tx connection

mohammad kashif kashif.alig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:10:52 UTC 2020

Hi Michal

Sorry for restarting this thread again but I thought it is better than
starting a new one. Thanks a lot for giving this complete configuration. It
worked for me when I have one input group and one output group.

Now I am trying to send same data to  netflow, I have come across an issue.

policy-map type tapagg from_taps
   10 class match_noise
      set aggregation-group to_null
   !
   100 class match_from_taps
      set aggregation-group group to_bro group to_suricata

I am using Arista 7150S with software version 4.14 . Apparently I can only
'set aggregation-group to_suricata' . There is no 'group' option coming
after  'aggregation-group' in the switch. Is it something to do with
software version or switch hardware? What is version of software/hardware
you are using?

There is another issue which I noticed later
class-map type tapagg match-any match_from_taps
   10 match ip access-group match_any

So I have defined an IP access list match_any
  IP Access List match_any

        10 permit ip any any

But it doesn't include ipv6 traffic and switch is not allowing me to
include ipv6 access-list to class-map type . Have you come across this
issue?

Thanks in advance :)

Regards

Kashif