[Oisf-devel] Relevant paper for CUDA implementation

Victor Julien victor at inliniac.net
Sat Feb 27 09:02:22 UTC 2010

Thanks for the suggestion Martin! Actually the OISF team just met in
Istanbul last week and we had Giorgos Vasiliadis (one of the authors of
the article) join us in our meetings and discussions. So we're very much
aware of this work. We will be implementing some of the ideas in
Suricata in the next months.

Thanks,
Victor