[Oisf-devel] Suricata Development Meeting Update

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:22:18 UTC 2010

Steve,

It is quite possible that we will have another bug fix release before
RC we will just have to see how it goes ;-)...  For managing rulesets
a couple of options already exist out there. One is oinkmaster
(http://oinkmaster.sourceforge.net/), the other still in it's infancy
but looks promising is pulled-pork
(http://code.google.com/p/pulledpork/).

Regards,