[Oisf-devel] SigTest06B2g: Core with Unit Test failure on latest git version of Suri.

Marcos Rodriguez marcos.e.rodriguez at gmail.com
Tue May 22 02:28:14 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I just updated my copy of Suricata on my personal home laptop running FC 16
64 bit.

Upon running suricata -u, there was a single failure, followed by a core
(bt full attached for your review).  Here is the output of the test that
failed:

Test SigTest06B2g -- uricontent HTTP/1.1 match test               :
suricata: app-layer-parser.c:848: AppLayerParse: Assertion `!(1)' failed.

Aborted (core dumped)

Please let me know if you need more info.  I used 'script' to capture the
bt, so please forgive me if it bollocksed the attached file.  Thanks  a
bunch!

marcos