[Oisf-devel] SigTest06B2g: Core with Unit Test failure on latest git version of Suri.

Anoop Saldanha anoopsaldanha at gmail.com
Tue May 22 02:56:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Marcos Rodriguez
<marcos.e.rodriguez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just updated my copy of Suricata on my personal home laptop running FC 16
> 64 bit.
>
> Upon running suricata -u, there was a single failure, followed by a core (bt
> full attached for your review).  Here is the output of the test that failed:
>
> Test SigTest06B2g -- uricontent HTTP/1.1 match test               :
> suricata: app-layer-parser.c:848: AppLayerParse: Assertion `!(1)' failed.
>
> Aborted (core dumped)
>
> Please let me know if you need more info.  I used 'script' to capture the
> bt, so please forgive me if it bollocksed the attached file.  Thanks  a
> bunch!
>
> marcos

Unable to reproduce it on my side.

This is the master that I am checking against -

commit ea0d172693da41c606f19f3aad33c88fef744a04
Author: Victor Julien <victor at inliniac.net>
Date:   Mon May 21 13:54:45 2012 +0200

    No longer pass StreamMsg to output for alert logging, instead use
the same callback code as is used for state alerts.

Can you reproduce it on every run?

Can you paste your head commit?

--
Anoop Saldanha