[Oisf-devel] Suricata, Bro and Broccoli

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:17:25 UTC 2012

I've not heard of anything formal.  Since there is a Python interface for
Broccoli, the quickest method would be to have Suricata output to syslog on
a local off port, then have a Python script listen on that local port and
do the Bro conversion there.  That might be a good way to get a
proof-of-concept going to see if there's value there.