[Oisf-devel] Suricata, Bro and Broccoli

Daniel Wyschogrod dwyschogrod at bbn.com
Thu Nov 29 16:49:20 UTC 2012

I would very much appreciate some pointers to the portions of the Suricata source code that deals with the host tables and whatever hooks may be currently available.  However, some of the other sensors that we're working with involve things like connection fan-out and fan-in (how many servers is a client talking to, is a previously client-type machine newly behaving like a server and for what services, etc.) which involve aggregating connections and our initial thought was to use Bro to help with this.

Dan
Dan Wyschogrod

Senior Scientist
Cyber Security