[Oisf-devel] suricata 1.3.4 coredump caused by segfault

xbadou xbadou xbadou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:50:50 UTC 2012

Thank you very much.

But I want to known, whether I can do something to limit the max memory
usage of suricata. Because I just have very small  network traffic.  I
think 4 GB is maybe enough to me. I just want suricata keep alive if it
can't get more memory. Or suricata do some memory clean jobs if it can't
allocate more memory.

If suricata get a segfault very offen, I think I may need a watchdog to
watch this and restart it.