[Oisf-devel] libhtp 0.5.x integration - bug 775

Anoop Saldanha anoopsaldanha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:41:20 UTC 2013

Ivan,

Updating my point (2) from the previous mail, since
htp_unparse_uri_noencode() takes a htp_uri_t argument, I'd probaby
have to create a custom function that utilizes
htp_unparse_uri_noencode() + use tx->request_params while producing
the normalized uri.  Is there any other way to do this, while using
the normalized query to create the normalized uri?