[Oisf-wg-ruleslanguage] YAML

Jules Pagna Disso jules at visionintel.com
Fri Aug 7 15:16:40 UTC 2009

all,

I like the idea of not having to repeat the same rule header. We should have
a way of referencing theses rules header to the rest of the rule body.
We should also probably think about a rules format that can be easily used
with a parallel IDS framework. Snort will need to be pimp up for that. Some
vendors use this methods as it help speed up the detection.

Jules