[Oisf-wg-ruleslanguage] On encrypting rule files (xml example)

Jeff Dickey jdickey at seven-sigma.com
Wed Sep 23 03:36:08 UTC 2009

I'm late to the party, but I'll put my two rupiah in.... What I seem to be
hearing is what I've believed for some time, that the "traditional" X509 and
Friends toolchain is a heavier burden than we may want to deal with
(technically/financially/other areas?)... Has anybody given any serious
thought to making something like GPG work for signing/authentication?

Jeff

(who also thinks we *so* need Google Wave for these discussions....)

Jeff Dickey         http://archlever.blogspot.com/
Email:              jdickey at seven-sigma.com
Phone/SMS:          +65 8333 4403
Skype:              jeff_dickey
LinkedIn:           jdickey
Yahoo! IM:          jeff_dickey
MSN IM:             jeff_dickey at hotmail.com (for IM only, please)
ICQ:                8053918
QQ:                 30302349
GnuPG key:
    Fingerprint     D367 FB97 4E59 BEC0 8EBC  D8E3 3BD4 7D4C DFE0 6488
    Valid from      01 July 2009 to 31 December 2009
    Download from   http://tr.im/qqQa