[Discussion] Welcome!

David Glosser david.glosser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 01:15:38 UTC 2008

Somehow I'd like this guy in it ( tardigrades):

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidence-reports/2004/078/mars-organism-survivor.htm
or
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26613502/

They exist in  places we would consider as exceptionally hostile, they are
resistant to hard environments, radiation,  194 F (90 C)and -321 F (-196 C)
temperatures, and can seem to repair their own damaged DNA.

 They are only 0.1 to 1.0 mm in length, about the size of an IP packet :)