[Discussion] not a db schema

Andre Ludwig aludwig at packetspy.com
Wed Oct 29 18:44:18 UTC 2008

What is being discussed on this list in regards to technology and
requirements for data rentetion and access just dont mesh well with
current "standard RDBMS".  I would suggest looking at distributed file
systems and some of the databases that sit on top of them (hypertable,
hbase, etc come to mind).

Andre Ludwig