[Discussion] barnyard2 development...

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Fri Oct 7 18:39:39 UTC 2011

i just played with it.
got it complied in a freebsd port.  if anyone wants it.

seems it will output ONE but not many

example:

if you have mysql output AND fwsam (snort sam) output, then nothing happens.

if I have just mysql, it seems to work.

might be the 'waldo/' things.. I don't know.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation