[Oisf-announce] Bylaws Draft 2 Available!

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Thu Jun 11 14:40:31 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone who commented on the existing Bylaws draft. We've
made some changes to suit the comments and concerns. The major change
being that contributors to the project retain their copyright of code or
ideas. This was discussed on the lists and makes a lot of sense, and we
hope will satisfy both our individual contributors as well as the
organizations that intend to contribute.

The latest (and lets hope final!) draft is available here:
http://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/bylaws_draft_v0.2.txt

We welcome further comment good or bad!

The Open Information Security Foundation

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats
Phone 765-429-0398
Fax 312-264-0205