[Oisf-announce] OISF Brainstorming Meeting -- Last Call for Seats!!

Matt Jonkman jonkman at jonkmans.com
Tue Jul 13 16:21:31 UTC 2010

This is the official last call for a slot at our second brainstorming
session for the OISF! This friday!

Get your ideas into the mix, help lay out our feature plans, meet the
dev team, see where things are going, and get a free lunch!

Please email meeting at openinfosecfoundation.org today for a seat. If
you're not sure you'll make it but are planning to please let us know as
well. We'll make sure there's food for all!

Friday, July 16, 2010. 10am till about 4pm as needed. Holiday Inn Golden
Gate in lovely downtown San Francisco.

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/san-francisco/sfogg/hoteldetail

We have a group rate on rooms, today is the last day to reserve at the
discounted rate.

See you there!

Matt

Matthew Jonkman