[Oisf-announce] OISF Brainstorming Session at RAID 2011!

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Wed Jul 13 16:27:14 UTC 2011

We have the next OISF Brainstorming session scheduled to happen at RAID 2011! More information on the conference here:

http://www.raid2011.org/

The Brainstorming session will be held the day prior or after the Conference likely, we will announce details once logistics are worked out. Our gratitude to SRI International for hosting the session!

There will be a great panel as well, Victor Julien of Suricata fame, Seth Hall from Bro, and Martin Roesch of Snort fame will discuss the Future of Open Source IDS. It'll be a great discussion!

http://www.raid2011.org/panel.shtml

September 20-21 at SRI in Menlo Park California, just outside San Francisco. We hope to see you there!

Matthew Jonkman
Emergingthreats.net
Emerging Threats Pro
Phone 866-504-2523 x110