[Oisf-announce] Suricata 1.0.5 released!

Victor Julien victor at inliniac.net
Mon Jul 25 14:02:24 UTC 2011

The OISF development team is proud to announce Suricata 1.0.5, the fifth
maintenance release for Suricata 1.0, the Open Source Intrusion
Detection and Prevention engine.

Get the new release here:
http://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/download/suricata-1.0.5.tar.gz

Fixes

- Fix stream reassembly bug #300. Thanks to Rmkml for the report.
- Fix several (potential) issues fixed after a source code scan with
Coverity generously contributed by RedHat.

Because of these fixes upgrading is highly recommended.

Known issues & missing features

As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing
development and items within the engine that are not yet complete or
optimal.  With this in mind, please notice the list we have included of
known items we are working on.

See http://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/issues
for an up to date list and to report new issues. See
http://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Known_issues
for a discussion and time line for the major issues.