[Oisf-announce] 3 new Suricata training events: Amsterdam, Luxembourg and Vienna

Victor Julien victor at inliniac.net
Fri Sep 26 09:57:27 UTC 2014

For the next 2 months we have organized 3 training events in Europe.
We're also preparing US east coast and west coast events, we'll send out
announcements for those shortly. Keep an eye on
http://suricata-ids.org/training/

*Amsterdam, October 13 and 14: 2 day training*

This training session will take place on October 13 and 14 in down town
Amsterdam. It will be given by Suricata lead developer Victor Julien,
and OISF president and Emerging Threats CTO Matt Jonkman. Also in the
room: master rule writer William Metcalf.

You can register through eventbrite here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/suricata-training-event-tickets-13264631871

This event is generously hosted by our friends from Intelworks.

*Luxembourg, October 20: 1 day workshop*

This workshop will take place on October 20 in the conference hotel of
the excellent Hack.lu conference. It will be given by Suricata lead
developer Victor Julien, Suricata developer Eric Leblond and Suricata
expert Peter Manev.

This event is generously hosted by our friends from Hack.lu. You can
register through eventbrite here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/suricata-workshop-hacklu-tickets-13329929177

A registration / ticket for the Hack.lu conference is NOT required for
this event. Of course, we do highly recommend the conference!

*DeepSec - Vienna, November 18 and 19: 2 day training event*

This training session will take place on November 18 and 19 at the
DeepSec conference. It will be given by Victor Julien, Eric Leblond,
Peter Manev and Matt Jonkman.

The event is part of the DeepSec conference, so registrations/bookings
go through: https://deepsec.net/register.html

See also http://blog.deepsec.net/?p=1893

Hope to see you at one of these events!