[Oisf-announce] Announcing: Intel as Top Sponsor

Kelley Misata kelley at openinfosecfoundation.org
Tue Sep 8 14:04:04 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone -

We wanted to share with you some great news.  Intel Corporation
<http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/homepage.html> has signed on  our
top level, Community Leader, sponsor for the first annual OISF-Suricata
User Conference in Barcelona – November 2015!

Thanks to Intel and all our other sponsors OISF is able to bring together
industry experts and developers for this incredible community event.

Thank you Intel for your ongoing support of OISF and Suricata!

[image: intel_rgb_3000]
<https://openisf.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/intel_rgb_3000.png>
There still are sponsorships available and every dollar goes to covering
the cost of this *free* event. We would be happy to customize a sponsorship
level that fits your budget.  For more information visit
http://www.oisfevents.net or contact us directly at info at oisf.net.

The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata*