[Oisf-announce] Users Conference - Wait List

Kelley Misata kelley at openinfosecfoundation.org
Tue Sep 8 21:17:59 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone -

Our first annual OISF-Suricata User Conference has reach maximum capacity
for registrations.  However, we wanted to let our community know that we
are keeping a wait list to fill spaces if/when people need to cancel.

So if you are still interested in attending the conference (did we mention
it's FREE) - please still register and your name will be called from the
wait-list on a first come first serve basis.

The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata*
*Open Information Security Foundation*