[Oisf-announce] SuriCon 2016 - Thank You & Speaker Slides

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Wed Nov 23 15:45:04 UTC 2016

*SuriCon 2016 in Washington, DC was amazing! *

Check out the highlights and links to speaker slides at http://suricon.net/
highlights-suricon-2016/

THANK YOU!

Our incredible speakers for their time and contribution to making the
conference great!

Our generous sponsors - their support of SuriCon and Suricata make this
community event possible!

Everyone who came to DC. For the second year in a row registration for
SuriCon sold out with over 96% attendance for the 3-days - a great
testament to the commitment of this community to Suricata and open-source
security technologies.

*"I got something out of every talk; it was the best conference I've ever
been to," *
*SuriCon 2016 attendee.  *

*Plans for SuriCon (November 2017) in Prague, are underway - stay tuned for
dates and details.*

Sincerely,
The OISF Team

--