[Oisf-announce] ANNOUNCING AlienVault Our Newest Consortium Member

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Thu Jun 8 16:16:27 UTC 2017

We are excited to welcome AlienVault as our newest GOLD level consortium
member <https://oisf.net/consortium-members/>!

As many of you know through the annual donation of our consortium members,
we are able to ensure Suricata remains the world leader in IDS/IPS open
source technology. We extend our sincere thanks to AlienVault for
supporting Suricata and the community.

*AlienVault’s award-winning products are designed and priced to ensure that
all organizations have access to world-class security. *

Please join us in welcoming the AlienVault team to the community!

If you are interested in becoming a consortium member, contact us at
info at oisf.net.

The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*