[Oisf-announce] ANNOUNCING: IronNet Cybersecurity Our Newest Consortium Member

Kelley Misata kmisata at oisf.net
Thu Jun 15 14:26:16 UTC 2017

We are excited to welcome IronNet Cybersecurity <https://ironnetcyber.com/> as
our newest ENTRY level consortium member
<https://oisf.net/consortium-members/>!

Through the annual donation of our consortium members, we are able to
ensure Suricata remains the world leader in IDS/IPS open source technology. We
extend our sincere thank you to IronNet Cybersecurity for supporting
Suricata and the community.

Please join us in welcoming the IronNet team to the community!

If you are interested in becoming a consortium member, contact us at
info at oisf.net.

The OISF Team

--
*Kelley Misata, Ph.D.*