[Oisf-devel] patch to support pfring bpf filter

Eric Leblond eric at regit.org
Fri Oct 28 07:43:45 UTC 2011

Hello,

Le vendredi 28 octobre 2011 à 15:34 +0800, Delta Yeh a écrit :
> Hi all,
>   The attachment is the patch to support pfring bpf filter.
> I would be appreciated if someone will review it.

Looks almost clean but two things:
      * Whitespace issue and code formatting (check empty line, and put
        space in syntax like "if(pfconf->bpf_filter){"
      * You need to protect pfring_set_bpf_filter call in an #ifdef or
        compilation will failed with older pfring library.

If we omit this two points, it looks really correct.

BR,
--
Eric Leblond